The Voltage Regulator LM317 device is an adjustable three-terminal positive-voltage regulator. It is capable of supplying more than 1.5 A over an output-voltage range of 1.25 V to 37 V. This LM 317 regulator requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. The device features a typical line regulation of 0.01% and a typical load regulation of 0.1%.
- Output voltage range adjustable from 1.25 V to 37 V.
- Output current greater than 1.5 A.
- Internal short-circuit current limiting.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Output safe-area compensation.
- Voltage range: 1.25 V – 37 V
- Vin Vout difference: 3 V – 40 V
- Operation ambient temperature: 0 °C – 125 °C
- Output Imax: 1.5 A (with proper heatsinking)
- Minimum Load Current: 3.5 mA typical, 12 mA maximum
There are no reviews yet.