BD139 is a popular NPN transistor used in wide variety of electronic circuits, due to its high collector current and low cost it is an ideal transistor to be used in educational electronic projects and also in commercial electronics. It can drive loads upto 1.5A which is a good feature due to which you can drive a many high current components such as high power LEDs, high current relays, motors etc. The collector emitter and collector base voltage is also very high therefore it can easily survive in an electronic circuit that is operated under 80 volts. The collector dissipation is 12.5W due to which it is also ideal to use it in audio amplifier circuits. The saturation voltage of the transistor is just 0.5V.
BD139 1.5A 80V NPN Bipolar Power Transistor Pack of 10
- Package Type: TO-126
- Transistor Type: NPN
- Max Collector Current(IC): 1.5A
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 80V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 80V
- Max Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 5V
- Max Collector Dissipation (Pc): 5 Watt
- Max Transition Frequency (fT): 190 MHz
- Minimum & Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 25 – 250
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Centigrade
There are no reviews yet.