Microchip PIC Lab-III development board supports all 40 pin PIC Microcontrolles. Specifically designed for PIC18F4550, but any other PIC Microcontroller like PIC16F877, PIC18F450, PIC18F4520,PIC18F4550 or other similar pin compatible ICs can be used.The board can be programmed useing standard ICSP with PICKit-2, PICKit-3, PICKit-3.5 or even simple JDM typ serial programmer.
With a suitable bootloader the microcontroller can be programmed over USB (PIC18F4550) directly or by USB to serial adapter.
- Supports all 40 pin PIC Microcontrollers
- 20MHz on bloard crystal oscillator
- Dual Power supply. Board can be powered by external 9-12V DC Supply or through USB
- In Circuit Serial Programming header compatible with PICKit series of programmers and debuggers
- Reset Switch
- One user programmable push button
- Two user programmable LED indicators
- On-board 5V DC regulator (1A Current)
- I2C Serial EEPROM Socket (24C08 series)
- All IO pins available through headers arranged in PORTS, also contain DC Power supply
- Screw terminal or DC Barrel for DC INPUT and Output
- High Quality FR4 PCB
- DIP Switch to connect of Disconnect USB lines, LEDs, Button or USB Power
There are no reviews yet.