AVR are a popular series of microcontrollers. Arduino UNO and Mega both use AVR microcntrollers. This board has been designed particularly from a learning perspective that not only it features a 40 pin AVR ATMega32 or ATMega16 (Both are compatible) but also can host Arduino Nano.
The board features 100% reconfigurable peripheral circuits that are frequently needed in learning and making projects. Even you can connect other boards like arduino UNO, STM32, NodeMCU etc to use its rich set of peripheral circuits.
- AVR ATMega32 or other pin compatible AVR Microcontrollers supported
- All IO Lines available grouped in PORTS as IO headers.
- Interface for HD44780 character LCD. All LCDs are supported including 16×4 and 20×4. Both 8 bit operation and 4 bit operation are supported. IO lines can be connected to any MCU lines as per your project choice, or connected via jumper to the pre selected IO lines of MCU
- 8 Status LEDs
- One analog Input via potentiometer
- One Potentiometer to select external reference if required
- 3 Push buttons with pull-up resistors
- DS18B20 Digital temperature Sensor
- Active Buzzer
- Onboard 5V Regulator
- Onboard 3.3V Regulator
- 16MHz Crystal Oscillator
- Slot for FTDI-232 USB to Serial adapter, connect module directly
- Interface for USBASP standard AVR programmer
- Slot for ARDUINO Nano board with all IO lines available, for easy interfacing with any on-board device.
We have made a complete board support system to make this board visible in ARDUINO IDE. We send the board pre-programmed with ARDUINO bootloader for ATMEga32 MCU.
All Arduino Libraries and modules can be interfaced with it.
What is in the BOX:
- Mikroduuino-II development board with Pre-Arduino Bootloader
- FTDI-232 with USB cable and Conneting cable
- Character LCD 16×2
There are no reviews yet.