The NRF24L01 nit operates on a licence free platform, allowing point to point connection as well as star network composition.The effective communication distance has also been greatly expanded thanks to the PA and LNA chip located on the device. The device easily connects to the SPI port on arduino or any other MCU.
- Operating Frequency: 2400MHz ~ 2524MHz
- Modulation: GMSK
- Transmit power: more than +20 dbm, 50Ω
- Receiver sensitivity:-95dbm
- Operating voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Max Emission current: 115mA
- Max Receive current: 45mA
- Operating temperature: -45 degrees to +85 degrees
- Storage temperature: -45 degrees to +125 degrees
- Gain Of PA: 20 dB
- Gain Of LNA: 10 dB
- Size: 37.4mm x 6.6mm
There are no reviews yet.