ST-Link is a popular and economical version of standard ST-Link product from ST-microelectronics. This device however lacks some of the debugging features, but overall is a good product.
Some products have wrong pin name labelled on container, the correct ones are labelled on PCB.
1. Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including
power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address!
Don’t need to read instructions!
2. Support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as
IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
ST – LINK Utility 2.0 and above
STVD 2 and above
STVP 3.2.3 and above
IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
3.Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product
support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2.J17.S4
4.Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of
error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
5.Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm DuPont line, can
deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
6.Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid
of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
7.Material: Metal, plastic, electronic parts.
9.Size: Approx. 5.5 x 2 x 0.8cm (L*W*H)
10、with data package, containing: (e-file, disk, and network support Baidu QQ mailbox to
1) STLINK / V2 driver;
2) KEIL MDK (4.60) development environment (and other common development environments)
3) IAR STM8 (1401) development environment (and other common development environments)
4) STVD STM8 development environment (and other common development environments)
5) a number of classic STM32 information (including a large number of source code examples
and video tutorials)
6) a number of classic STM8 information (including a large number of source code examples
and learning experience)
There are no reviews yet.