The TTP223B Capacitive Touch sensor Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch sensor.
In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption;
When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
Jog type : the initial state is low , high touch , do not touch is low ( similar touch of a button feature )
Touch sensor module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials
In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module ,
as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
Touch Sensor Interface :
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install,
to achieve the inter-module combination.
- Low power consumption
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Power supply voltage(VCC): 2.0, 3, 5.5 V.
- Output high VOH: 0.8VCC V
- Output low VOL: 0.3VCC V
- Response time (touch mode) : 60 mS
- Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V) : 8 mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V) : 4 mA
- Response time (low power mode) : 220 mS
- Size : 24 x 24 x 7.2 mm
Package Includes :
1 x TTP223B Capacitive Touch sensor Module
There are no reviews yet.