I2C Address: 0x3C
A 1.3 inch OLED display is a monochrome graphic display module with a built-in 1.3 inch, 128X64 high-resolution display. This OLED display is a self-emitting display, which means that it does not require a backlight. This makes it ideal for use in low-light conditions, as the display will still be visible. OLED displays also have a very fast response time, making them ideal for displaying dynamic content.
The 128X64 SH1106 I2C is a monochrome OLED display that uses the I2C communication protocol. It is a popular choice for embedded systems and microcontroller projects because it is relatively easy to interface with and consumes very little power. The input voltage of a 1.3 inch OLED display is typically 3.3V – 5V.
The SH1106 I2C has a resolution of 128X64 pixels, which is sufficient for displaying text, images, and simple graphics. It also has a built-in controller that simplifies the process of writing data to the display.
To interface with the SH1106 I2C, you will need to connect it to your microcontroller or embedded system using the I2C bus. The I2C bus is a two-wire bus that is used to communicate between devices. The two wires are SCL (Serial Clock) and SDA (Serial Data).
Once the SH1106 I2C connected to your microcontroller or embedded system, you can start writing data to the display. The data is written to the display in a series of bytes. Each byte represents a single pixel on the display.
Features : –
The 128X64 SH1106 I2C blue text display has a number of benefits, including:
- High contrast: 1.3″ OLED displays have a high contrast ratio, which means that the text and images on the display will appear very clear and sharp. This is especially important for applications where the display will use in low-light conditions.
- Low power consumption: 1.3″ OLED displays consume very little power, making them ideal for battery-powered devices. This is because OLED displays do not require a backlight, unlike traditional LCD displays.
- Small size: The 128X64 display is small and lightweight, making it ideal for wearable devices and other small applications.
- Easy to interface with: The SH1106 I2C uses the I2C communication protocol, which is a simple and efficient way to communicate between devices. This makes it easy to interface the display with a microcontroller or embedded system.
- Wide range of libraries available: There are many libraries available that make it easy to interface with the SH1106 I2C. These libraries provide functions for writing data to the display, drawing text and images, and controlling the display’s brightness.
In addition to these benefits, the 128X64 SH1106 I2C blue text display also has a number of other features, such as:
- Anti-flicker: The display does not flicker, which makes it comfortable to view for long periods of time.
- Wide viewing angle: The display can be viewed from a wide range of angles without any loss of clarity.
- Long lifespan: The display has a long lifespan, typically lasting for over 100,000 hours.
1.3 inch OLED Display Specifications : –
If you are looking for a small, low-power, and easy-to-use OLED display with blue text, then the 128X64 SSD1306 I2C is a great option. The 128X64 SSD1306 I2C is a monochrome OLED display that has the following specifications:
- Resolution: 128 X 64 pixels
- Display color: Blue text on black background
- Interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Power consumption: 10-30mA
- Dimensions: 27mm x 27mm x 4.1mm
1.3 inch OLED Display Pin Descriptions : –
A 1.3 inch OLED display with blue text is a type of monochrome graphic display module that has a built-in 1.3 inch, 128X64 high-resolution display. The text on the display is blue, and the background is black. OLED displays are self-emitting displays, which means that they do not require a backlight. This makes them ideal for use in low-light conditions, as the display will still be visible. OLED displays also have a very fast response time, making them ideal for displaying dynamic content.
The 128X64 SSD1306 I2C display has four pins:
- VCC: This pin provides the display with power. The voltage on this pin should be between 3.3V and 5V.
- GND: This pin is the ground pin. It should connect to the ground pin of the microcontroller or embedded system.
- SCL: This pin is the I2C clock pin. It should connect to the SCL pin of the microcontroller or embedded system.
- SDA: This pin is the I2C data pin. It should connect to the SDA pin of the microcontroller or embedded system.
1.3 inch OLED Display Applications : –
1.3 inch OLED displays are small, lightweight, and low-power displays that are ideal for a variety of applications. Here are some of the most common applications for 1.3 inch OLED displays:
- Wearable devices
- Home automation
- Industrial equipment
- Point-of-sale displays
- Educational devices
Package: 1 x 1.3 inch OLED Display