Introducing STM32 Bluebird. While STM32 bluepill is a very popular development board for STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller, yet one needs to plug it into the breadboard to get it connected to the common circuitry.
Bluebird is the playground for this board. It host it and provides common circuits for easy interfacing.
- Socket for Bluepill STM32 development board
- All IO Lines available as header for easy interfacing
- Clear labels for functions of each pin
- External DC Supply upto 15V DC with reverse polarity protection
- Onboard 5V regulator as well a 3.3V regulator
- Interface for character LCD
- Interface for ST7735 TFT Color LCD
- 8 Status LEDs
- One RGB LED
- One potentiometer from 0 to 3.3V for analog experiments
- Two Momentary Push Buttons
- Interface for FTDI232 module connected to USART1
ST7735 Display Pinout
ST7735 display comes in two different layout of pins. The Board has socket for this lay out:
So make sure your display has pins in this order.